::: Website Currently Under Construction :::
The Centre for Making Sense represents a group of professional and highly skilled practitioners interested in offering creative arts and action based approaches to make sense of our personal, professional and community lives. Working both individually and collaboratively members offer a range of services including:
- Counselling/therapy for individuals, couples and groups;
- Mediation and conflict resolution for families, communities and workplace teams;
- Design and delivery of training in government, not-for-profit and corporate sectors;
- Life coaching for individuals and groups;
- Workplace change facilitation;
- Retreats and workshops.
To create opportunities in big and small ways using the arts to make sense and effect change in our lives at home, at work and in our communities.